lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:sandrokan750"

9 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Training engine is not using stockfish 8#5

Ah! OK now it is clear. Thank you

sandrokan750
Lichess Feedback - Training engine is not using stockfish 8#3

Can you please explain? They are not the same...

sandrokan750
Lichess Feedback - Training engine is not using stockfish 8#1

Hi, Often I realize that the moves that the opponent is doing, in a puzzle, are not the best ones, and that makes me difficult to understand the puzzle. For example: https://en.lichess.org/training/62…

sandrokan750
Lichess Feedback - Puzzle ranking#1

Hi, now that there is the "spaced repetition", so I try the same puzzle until I solve it, how is the puzzle rating defined? Same as before? Also, I am really unhappy of the level selection feature rem…

sandrokan750
Lichess Feedback - Same puzzle twice in training#6

Ok, but in my case, the first time I did solve the puzzle, so I can't see why solving that again...

sandrokan750
Lichess Feedback - Same puzzle twice in training#1

It happened to me several times lately. Anyone knows if it is a bug, and if it'll be fixed?

sandrokan750
Lichess Feedback - New puzzle screen format#8

I can't find the option "continue from here" anymore. Can someone help? For me it is a very important feature.

sandrokan750
Lichess Feedback - New training section feedback and wishes#8

I am very confused about the new training section, because so many features have been removed and at beginning I thought it was an issue of my browser (!) : I can't select my level (hard/normal/easy) …

sandrokan750
Lichess Feedback - Checkmate in two moves more leads to a "Puzzle Failed"#25

Daan, the goal of the puzzle is not arbitrary as you say. Nobody would be interested in a chess puzzle where the goal is to find (for example) the worst move. So, most of us practice these puzzles bec…

sandrokan750