lichess.org
Donate

VERY USEFUL IMPROVEMENT

IT IS NEED TO INDENT ANONYMOUS' ON LICHESS BY SESSION ID, BY COUNTRY OR ELSE SOMEHOW. COUSE I WANNA KNOW: IS THIS BASTARD WHO RUN AWAY FROM LAST GAME OR IT'S NEW ONE? I DON'T LIKE PLAY WITH COWARDS!!!!

THIBAULT PLS PLAN IT IN YOUR TODO LIST.

it's very small number of players who playing slow960 on this site so i must play unrated games where 3 from 4 anonymous players run away without resignation.

IF SOMEBODY AGREE OR DISAGREE ABOUT IT PLS WRITE YOUR OPINION HERE

yours sincerely
ali

Anon is Anon. Play only registered players if you don't like it
I can offer only introduce another category of games.
Playing with only registered users but not for rated
I think it should be possible to mark these anonymous users.. may be by numbers
Dobra byłaby opcja:"Gra w tle".Jeśli Twój przeciwnik porzucił grę.Wtedy miałbyś możliwość rozpoczęcia nowej.
Dobrze by było gdyby każda gra miała swój numer albo gdyby gry były na stołach,szachownice ponumerowane na przykład
(Table 1,23,125 etc.).
Przykład:Zaczynasz grę na stole 1(Table 1).Twój przeciwnik ucieka z gry.Po wyznaczonym czasie,na przykład 2 minuty(w przypadku blitz(5+0,10+0,15+0)slow,standard,masz prawo do rozpoczęcia gry na innym stole(losowo wybranym przez system).Jeśli chodzi o Anonimusów to tak jak pisał "Thibault" Anonymous it's Anonymous.Dobrze byłoby gdyby byli filtrowani.Tylko czy robiliby to rzetelnie.

Dziękuję

Christopher.Leader Kristo's Team Chess
Fog, playing with registered users in an unrated game is already a category.
Seriously, just don't play with anonymous players if they annoy you. Being able to play anonymously is a feature, not a bug. That's why so many players come from the likes of 4chan and Krautchan. This is an important market for Lichess and can't be ignored.

And FYI you can play unrated games with registered players. :P
hey thib you might want to give this a little more consideration. The title is in all caps and most of the text is too so this guy might be on to something...
"Clarkey16 часов назад#6
Fog, playing with registered users in an unrated game is already a category."

Thanks. :)
I think this is the best solution.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.